AsiaMalls, owner of six malls in Singapore, has launched the first card-less, “mobile first” rewards program for the group, AMperkz.
Launched across six malls including Century Square, Hougang Mall, Liang Court, Tampines 1, Tiong Bahru Plaza and White Sands, membership to AMperkz is free and shoppers register via Android and iOS mobile applications and www.amperkz.com.sg website. Once registered, shoppers can start accumulating points via uploading their receipts from retailers inside the six AsiaMalls. These points can be exchanged for mall vouchers and other rewards.
AsiaMalls mobile applications are powered by Sprooki’s mobile engagement platform. In order to launch AMperkz, the AsiaMalls location-based mobile application was upgraded to the latest Sprooki Rewards module which includes features to completely mobilise a traditional store or mall loyalty program such as:
1. Membership sign up and profile update
2. Track spend – Ability to track accumulated spend or earn points through uploading scan images of receipts as proof of purchase amounts and linking these to member’s profile.
3. Member account status, membership tier, points balance and renewal or upgrade information
4. Mobile rewards vouchers targeted by profile, membership tier, points, visit frequency or member behaviour (gamification)
5. Member Alerts including location targeted, personalised, Welcome messages, upgrade / renewal messages and rewards campaign messages if they are eligible.
As a card-less and mobile-first loyalty program, AMperkz shoppers and AsiaMalls marekting benefits from more relevant and personalised rewards program experience through Sprooki. This includes location-targeted member alerts with points balance and rewards as shopper’s enter their local AsiaMalls centre, gamification through rewarding not only purchases, but shopper behaviour and predictive recommendations based on member’s profile, campaign response and in-store conversion data. Ensuring that AMperkz members rewards program goes beyond the “one size fits all” approach of traditional mall loyalty.